Open for business
With the move in COVID-19 alert level to three we are now open for business again.
Your safety and that of our trainers is our priority therefore we’ve been working hard on implementing a range of measures to provide you with a safe, socially distanced common sense training experience.
What to expect?
Prior to the delivery of all courses we will help you assess your venue to ensure that social distancing can be maintained. This will help us ascertain the maximum class size prior to organising a course with you.
Prior to the commencement of a course learners will be asked to complete a pre-screening questionnaire. This will allow us to identify whether a learner should be self-isolating and may require us to exclude them from the course.
Your trainer will take you through a comprehensive briefing covering the protocols you must follow during the course.
- Appropriate use of hand sanitiser / hand washing
- Social distancing
- Usage of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Usage of training equipment
- Use of facilities e.g. toilets / common areas
Common Sense Training Ltd will provide you with the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and training equipment required for the course.
- For practical activities / assessment e.g. recovery position where social distancing can not be observed.
- 3-ply face mask
- Anti-bacterial / Anti-viral wipes containing 70% IPA wipes
- When practising basic life support techniques:
- A manikin will be assigned to each learner for the duration of the course. These are thoroughly disinfected between courses.
- Face-shields will be provided.
- Other consumables e.g. bandages provided per learner
COVID-19 Specific Content
Our course content will evolve with the frequently changing industry guidance in relation to COVID-19 best practise. In particular we will be providing the latest information from the Resuscitation Council UK and the European Resuscitation Council.